Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Resolution Time!

First off, welcome to my blog! If you're reading this I am already eternally grateful for the few moments we will share together and do hope that you'll pop by to check out the posts that will be coming in the new year. Speaking of which... It think its time to get my resolutions for 2013 down in writing:

1. BLOG! I've always loved writing but I am at the point in my life where I really don't know what to do with that love other than complain to people that I can't make money off of it. (Those select few who have, I hope you know how truly blessed you are!) But I resolve, if that is the correct terminology, to write and actually create a blog of some sort this year.
2. Foster my creativity! As Kate Spade says, I want to "live colorfully" this year.
3. Be more grateful for those around me! I am truly blessed to be surrounded by some incredible individuals and I think it's high time I start letting them know that.

Fingers crossed that when I look at this blog next year I have to scroll down pages and pages of posts to get back to the beginning! But for now, here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment