Monday, January 14, 2013

My New Obsession: Uppercase Magazine

I am completely obsessed with Anthropologie. I love the clothes, accessories, home goods, and the store itself. I always feel so inspired when I walk through the store and see the eclectic mix of merchandise. This weekend when I was browsing the sale section, I came across a couple issues of Uppercase magazine, "a magazine for the creative and curious." The magazine is filled with creative ideas and articles about people who have made their livings off of their creativity. I was very intrigued by the structure of the magazine as it is more of a book than a magazine per se. I bought issues 14 and 15 read both of them cover to cover, something that I never do. You can check out the website at uppercasemagazine.com to read the blog (which I love, love, love!), subscribe, and even make submissions to be published in the magazine.



So what's your current obsession? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment